1. Freshly made coffee at the perfect temperature. Pure bliss.
3. Time with my sister, my best friend, my other half.
4. Loads and loads of boxes that are demanding my attention. I like to be productive...when I have the time!
5. An impending phone conversation that I am anticipating will provide direction for the upcoming year.
6. Twinkle lights.
7. The gracious birds outside my window who are willing to provide my background music this morning.
8. The Lord's unconditional provision and grace.
9. Kleenex, Breathe-Right Nose Strips, and Sudafed.
10. The courage, spirit, and passion that so many display on a daily basis. It often goes unacknowledged and unappreciated, but never forgotten.
Happy Memorial Day.