5.24.2009

Dreaming Out Loud

Taking into consideration the transitional state of my very being [hence the ever-so-subtle title], I thought it necessary to share some images that have been appearing in recent dreams of mine. I'll let you decide the degree to which they are relevant.

balance
To dream that you loose your balance suggests that you are having difficulty weighing your options and choices in some situation.

bridge
To dream that you are crossing a bridge signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage. To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time. [Guess I don't have a choice here, do I?]

river
To see a raging river, signifies that your life is feeling out of control.


eeeeek.

And thus my May heading: Keeping Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment