1.28.2010

Currently

Reading and rereading my essay questions, resume, philosophy, etc. etc.


Listening to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and wondering how I still remember every word, from start to finish.


Watching Lost, Season 2. We have a love/hate relationship going.


Cooking cookies! Homemade chocolate chip.


Wearing yoga pants and an H&M hoodie. I don't "do" yoga and the hoodie is actually Holly's (ssh!), but both are the most comfortable I have ever worn. Ever.


Wishing I could bring Holly back to the city.


Thinking about lighting some candles.


Craving Cinnabons and Slurpees.


Digging my new haircut. Seriously.


Excited for SPRING and, of course, suma-suma-sumatime!


Laughing at my inability to do a proper load of laundry and the irony that the color blue holds therein.


Hoping for a relaxing Friday.


Annoyed by the fact that every bone in my body aches. 80 year old man here...


Loving my to-do list. It's a strange, strange thing.


Regretting not grabbing a glass of milk to go with my cookies.


Thankful for peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment